If you want the best of both worlds in helis, that is scale looks as well as amazing 3D flying performance, then look no further than the new XK K124 RTF Eurocopter.
XK Innovations have produced a real gem with this version of the Eurocopter. Just like its full size counterpart, this scale heli is beautifully finished right down to the four blade main rotor and like any good scale model, this one looks every bit the real deal in the air. And its in the air when this model really comes into is own. Docile enough for beginners but flick a switch and you have an amazing heli capable of flying 3D routines.
The model comes with everything you need to get flying, including a battery and charger and a 6 channel 2.4Ghz radio system that is S-FHSS (Futaba) compatible that can be switched between mode 1 and mode 2.
• Great scale appearance including the Eurocopter 4 blade main rotor
• Powerful motor delivers great performance
• Swith between 3D flying mode and 6 axis gyro mode
• 6 axis gyro mode for improved flight stability, especially suitable for beginners
• 3D special IDLE and TH.HOLD switches
• Large screen LCD transmitter with low voltage alarm function.
• Hover Point can be set
• USB charger that can charge 2 batteries simultaneously.
Dimensions: 250mm(main rotor diameter) x 232mm(length) x 77mm(height)
Flying Weight: 85.5g
Motor: 1106 11000KV brushless motor(main motor)8520 coreless motor(tail motor)
Control Mode: 2.4G S-FHSS (Futaba) Compatible
Control Distance: Approximately 150m
Battery: 3.7V 700mAh 25C li-poly
Charging Time: 30-60mins
Flying Time:Approximately 5 mins
4x main rotor blades
© 2017 www.gadgetech.com.au | ABN: 53501197510